miercuri, 22 ianuarie 2014

Who is Zamfira Luti?

I am Zamfira Luti.

But Zamfira Luti is not me.

Zamfira is my great grandmother's name.
I never knew her but I heared wonderful stories about her. 
Not extraordinary, not necesary intriguing, but dear, close to heart stories. 
These stories I've heared have not much to do with jewelry, I don't even know if she had a wedding ring.
But she did had a great sensibility for flowers and perfumes, a great sense for quality and details. 
She lived in the coutry side in not so happy historical times, she was the daughter of a fancy tailor, married to his apprentice ( and I would say they lived happily "ever after" ). 

Probably the most important thing you have to know is that in Romanian (my mother tongue) Zamfira is the women's version for Zamfir, which comes from Sapphire (Safir in Romanian).

Thus, my name.

And Luti... Well, Luti comes from Margherita. For she is a pearl, for that enchanted hair ornament Raphael gave it to her in two of his painting, for the mistery surrounding her and for their love.

As you will come to understand from the stories I try to find, whenever there is jewelry, there is always a love story.

ZL





Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu